Tunisia Digital Day is the 1st Event in Tunisia totally dedicated to digital innovations! It is meant to be a privileged moment to be able to meet, think and work together around digital transformation. It is also during these days that we can share the latest trends and best practices for the year 2018.
TDD 3rd edition took place on March 15th and 16th, 2018 in Africa-El Mouradi Tunis Hotels.
The organization committee of the event Tunisia Digital Day 2018 is chaired by Mrs. Ines Nasri, digital transformation specialist and founder of TDD.
Tunisia Digital Day 2018 kept its promises:
• A scientific program that brought together leaders in the digital field presenting several innovative topics dedicated to digital transformation. Among the present speaker’s list:
- Mrs. Violette B Mahmoudi (Ex-Dell)
- Mrs. Lucie Newcomb ( New Comb Global)
- Mr. Ahmed Gaballah ( Facebook)
- Mrs. Eileen Brewer ( Symantec)
- Amine Chouaieb (IoT Specialist)
- Chiheb Ghazouani (IT Lawyer)
- Bahia Nar (Social Media Expert)
- SAMIA CHELBI (DigiArt Living Lab Director)
• An academic program aiming top quality and with three training workshops provided by International and Tunisian experts is also scheduled for the second day of TDD 2018
• An artistic cooking show under the topic of social media. Tunisia Digital Day 2018 is the place to learn new trends in digital marketing.
More than 500 people applied to attend TDD 2018 but the vent could only accept 250 persons: Business owners, Directors of the digital pole, Marketing Directors, Communication Directors, CRM project, managers, Consultants, Experts, Researchers, Teachers, Community managers, Students, Bloggers, and PhD students.
Tunisia Digital Day, as every year, offered the most prestigious program, the most select and the most complete of all the events in Tunisia related to the theme of digital marketing and innovations.
For TDD 2018, Ines push excellence even further with an ultra select program.
This year’s program will propose were very high-level talks, practical training by experienced professionals, themes rarely discussed in Tunisian events
This edition had truly an exceptional press converge, as the founder of this great initiative and due to the importance of TDD in the country and its technology landscape, more than 30 major media invite Ines each year to share her vision for the current TDD Edition on Tv, Radio, written and electronic press.
For details on TDD: