The ARVEA Women Awards is an event that honors women who are invested in the revolution to change the world in their country. Their efforts are appreciated, encouraged and they are inspired to take action. Ines Nasri was invited to attend the event, where a pleasant surprise was waiting for her.
The event was chaired by Mrs. Sonia Mbarek, the former Minister of Culture and a university professor.
In attendance was Mrs. Ouided Bouchamaoui, the godmother of the event. She is a Nobel Peace Prize recipient for her contribution to the Tunisian Jasmine Revolution of 2011, in a bid to seek pluralistic democracy. She is the president of the Tunisian Order of Lawyers, former President of the Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts.
This Tunisian event awards Tunisian women who are boldly pioneering the future, inspiring success and innovation in Tunisia and beyond in several categories:
• LETTERS & HUMAN SCIENCES
• ASSOCIATIVE WORLD
• TV / CINEMA PRODUCTION
• TECHNOLOGY & DIGITAL
Ines Nasri was named Woman of the Year in the Digital Technology Category at the first-ever ARVEA Women Awards. Her work in the field of tech has included the creation of events, participation in tech conventions and events and her impressive knowledge in the latest technological innovations.
Of the people in attendance, it is worth noting that the following were the jury members.
• PRESIDENT OF THE JURY: Mrs. Sonia MBAREK, Former Minister of Culture. She Is A Doctor In Political Sciences, University Professor Specializing In Public Law, Cultural Policies And Copyright Management.
• Faten GHATTAS: University Teacher At INEPS / Ex Swimming Champion
• Nouha ABIDI: Expert In Human Resources (HR) / HR Account Manager Consulting, Training And Integration HRIS / Vice President In Charge Of The HR Development Axis, APRH TUNISIE
• Sameh GUIRAS: Director General At SNCD / President Of CJD Nabeul
• Najla RAJHI: Senior Legal Officer / Trainer / Facilitator / Supporting Women Leaders
• Aziza BOUSSEN: International Consultant In Etiquette, Protocol And Presence Executive / Member Of The Consortium Of Experts In Civilities / Founder Of The First School Of Etiquette And Civility In Tunisia
• Nabila ABID: Professor At IPSI / Producer Radio And Television / Journalist At RT Tunisian Radio
• Ymen RABHI ESSAFI: Dr. In Biomedical Sciences / Laureate Of The “L’Oréal-UNESCO Women In Science” Prize 2011 / Researcher At The Institute Pasteur /
• Leïla TRABELSI: Dr. In Business Administration / International Expert In ICT / R & D Consulting For Amadeus In Sophia Antipolis
• Fadoua LADHARI: Dr. In Arabic Language And Literature / Assistant Professor At The Faculty Of Humanities And Sciences Of Sousse And Tunis.
• Aida NYATI: Dr. In Cultural Sciences / Lecturer In Music
• Dorsaf HASNI: Director Of The Short Film “Déjà Vu” / Director Of The Short Film “Elmanhous / Teacher At The Central University
Some of the famous women who have won the ARVEA Awards include Amina Ben Doua (a famous radio presenter, Tunisian radio personality and television presenter) and WajihaJendoubi (a famous actor and one-woman show performer.)
Ines joined the ranks of these amazing women who are working to shake things up, in a changing world to make it a better word!